sábado, 29 de noviembre de 2014

New Entrance, with new section

Hi guys, I'm Fox again, Cormack couldn't make this entry this week and I've been looking for a link to watch the film of The Perks of Being a Wallflower but I haven't found one so... Here I am :) I know most of you must be like "Is she insane?? Whats is she doing??" Well, this is me practising my English. I wanted to reach some other countries and this was one way to it.

I don't know yet what type of entries will be but I'll figure it out during this week. But for the moment, this is going to be a booktag. The A to Z survey tag to be more concrete. Ready?

- Author you've read most books from
Definitely Laura Gallego, I've read like 9 or 10 books from her.

- Best sequel ever
I don't usually read sequels, but I think this will work. Unholly by Neal Shusterman. It's suposed to be the second part of Unwind, but that had to be a single book, but it became a serie and I think Unholly can be called a sequel ^^

- Currently reading
Okey, I'm reading The Hunger Games wish I could read it in original version but I can't T.T as I said/wrote last Tuesday.

- Drink of choice while reading
Sometimes Fanta, sometimes Coke, sometimes I'm that much inside the book that I don't drink or eat anything.

- E-reader or Physical Book
It doesn't really matter to me. Obviosly I prefer the physical book but I don't care reading on an e-reader.

- Fictional character you would actually dated in high school
Well, I'm still in high school and don't know exactly how to answer this question. As I've probably said a billion times, my favourite characters die all in their books or has some sort of perfect coupple. But I'll always wanted to date Ron, from Harry Potter, 'cause he's one of the cutest characters I've ever read and I've always liked him.

- Glad you gave this book a chance
I'll show again my bipolarity saying Divergent, by Veronica Roth. I've got something weird with this book and its serie, because I change my mind about it everytime someone asks me for it. Once I love it so much and the next time I fervently hate it.

-  Hidden gem book
Rubinrot, by Kerstin Gier. It even has name of gem :]

- Important moment in your reading life
The first time I read alone my enormous book of tales, that was my beginning as an obsesive reader.

- Just finished
Ketchup Clouds, as I said on Tuesday too

- Kind of books you won't read
Erotic books, I don't like them.

- Longest book you've read
Inheritance, by Christopher Paolini. It's the fourth part of the Eragon's serie and I read it years ago., what means that I remember almost nothing about it. Pending of re-reading

- Major book hangover because of
I don't usually have book hangover, 'cause I believe that the best way to go through one is reading another book. But the biggest one I've ever had was recentely with The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

- Number of bookcases you own
I own three and a half small bookcases, and with small I meant tiny

- One book you've read multiple times
The Fault in our Stars, by John Green. There's no words to descrive that book
- Prefered place to read
My bed or my bedroom's chair. But I usually read in public transport or between classes
- Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you've read
I think humans cry to release the animal part without losing the human one. Insurgent, Veronica Roth

- Reading regret
Matched, by Allie Condie. I kinda hated that book.

- Series you started and need to finish
The King's Dreamhouse, by Robert Liparulo. I've got three books last and I need them soon.

- Three of your all-time favourite books
Harry Potter, Shiver and Wonder. Three (nine) perfect books.

- Unapologetic fangirl fanboy for
Naruto, Harry Potter or Eragon. They're my three obsessions O.O

- Very excited for this release more than all the others
The weekly chapter of Naruto *-* It's released all Thursdays and I'm always like: "OMG, I'm going to see it now!!!!"

- Worst bookish habit
Smell the books. I have a problem with that, 'cause is like some kind of addiction to me and I can't stop doing it. I love book's smell ^^

- X marks the spot: start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book
City of Fallen Angels, by Cassandra Clare.

- Zzz-snacher book: last book that kept you awake WAY late
"No Culpes al Karma de lo que te Pasa por Gilipoyas" by Laura Norton. I was awake till 3 am more or less because I couldn't stop reading.

And that's all for today, ¿What do you think? ¿Have you liked it?

Okey chicos, esto era una especie de experimento, espero que os haya gustado. Siempre le podéis dar a traducir o copiarlo todo en el google translator. Decidme en los comentarios si os gusta la idea de hacer alguna entrada así una vez al mes más o menos ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...